Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Social D Backpack

  1. #1
    Inactive Member molli's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My dad got me this really awesome Social D backpack from Ebay a couple months ago for my birthday. For 65 bucks you would think that the thing would be able to withstand a little more than an Algebra and Spanish book, but the straps have already fallen off! I've had to sew the right one back on 3 times already... Just giving you guys fair warning in case you were looking at bidding on one. Believe me, they are not worth it. My SpongeBob bookbag from Target has lasted longer than this one.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah the fliptop lighter is a piece of shit to. Dont waste the $6 unless youre just gonna display it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When you buy stuff like that- it's just some cheapo company with a factory in taiwan licensing the image. Half the time on ebay it's just some schmuko making stuff in his garage with photoshop and sticker paper and stuff he got at the dollar store.Does anyone remember those cheap ass band clocks? I hope no one here had the misfortune of buying one. I haven't come across them for a bit on ebay, hopefully they stopped selling them.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I got one, but it is licensed. I got mine for my birthday (i think)Ive left it in the packaging and hung it on the wall.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member molli's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got one of those Social D clocks for my birthday last year. It's yet to break, so it can't be that cheap. Although, I think it came from Hot Topic.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha my friend won one on ebay also but she never recieved the back pack [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    I also got one of those clocks from hot topic as a gift but I dont have it running right now cuz that tick tock noise keeps me up at night [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2003
    Posts
    500
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i got a social d dildo...anybody else got that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •